Wednesday, September 20, 2006

The Shoes

Would you buy a pair for $250? It is said that this Nike Air Force 1 Insideout Priority-Philippines (strange name, huh?) has a limited production run of only 500 pairs. It was just released 3 weeks ago. As you can see, it was designed in the likeness of the Philippine flag. It comes with 3 sets of laces in total (Blue, White and Yellow).

I have no plans of getting one but I checked some stores and they're already out of stock. I found a few on Ebay with a 'Buy It Now' price of $270 plus shipping. Totally outrageous price! It seems like young, proud Pinoys with cash to burn have already decided to get their own pair and they did it fast! Who knows, I might find a pair someday at a Nike factory outlet for $25 and maybe get a pair for my 10-year old nephew in the Philippines.

No comments: