Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Philippine Panographies

You might find the links below interesting. Play around the panographies (360 deg. views including top and bottom) with your mouse and keyboard, then enjoy! If you need to search for panographies from other countries,

***CLICK HERE***

then search for the country you're interested with, check the links if panographies are available.





Rice Terraces





Vigan


Carrefour


Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park

Trail

Entry


Baroque Churches:

Paoay-




San Agustin-





I haven't been to Paoay which is in Iloilo and have never seen the Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park in Palawan but I remember seeing it on TV a long time ago. The show I believe is 'Travel Time' and the host if I'm not mistaken is Ms. Susan Calo-Medina. I wonder if that is still being shown. I used to stay up late just to watch it. Maybe I'm just a romantic since I always enjoyed seeing beautiful places. Now at least I can capture it in time with my camera.

No comments: