Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Memorial's Picnic at the Park

The Memorial Healthcare System's annual picnic was held last Sunday at C.B. Smith park so after attending church service, we went straight to the park. We were there also last year and I did a post on it so we already know what to expect. It was all the same kind of kids' stuff, same set of food but never the less, we still enoyed being there. We only started to attend last year since the previous years' picnics always conflicts with the schedule of our old church where we used to attend to. It was sunny but there was some breeze thus it was still a comfortable day to be out.

I decided to do the photos in B&W to lend some old school style of photojournalism to it esp. with the type of shooting I did. I don't want to spend more time if I do a slideshow thus you'd see probably too much but I also enjoyed making the photos. Kids even if they're not mine are always very good subjects especially in events like this one.



































































No comments: