Sunday, March 30, 2008

Fun at the Bowling Alley

Saturday, we all went to our friends Darell and Liza's son Daryll's birthday party (tama ba 'yon?) at Sparez Bowling Center. I just did some fun shots of David and Missy after 'throwing' the bowling ball with some camera and flash techniques. David won the first game on the last frame. The fence helped a lot though for almost all the kids. I was telling them to jump for joy after the shot as if they got a strike but they are just so honest kids. I just can't get any fake emotion from them!













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.