Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Grand Alumni Homecoming of my HS Batch

I was not able to go home but my high school batch (UP Integrated School, Batch 82) are Silver Jubilarians to this year's Grand Alumni Homecoming which they celebrated last Dec. 8 on our alma mater's school grounds. Based on the posts, photos and videos posted on our batch website and yahoogroups, it was a super success and a very joyous occasion for the people who were there. I'm sure a lot of batchmates poured there time, energy and even heart to make this one a very memorable event for all those who came and that's just not for the batch. Kudos to everyone involved. I sure missed this one.

Here's some video clips posted on the batch blog/website. I especially like the batch homecoming song composed, arranged and sang by a few batchmates who can really do this well. This is my only recourse when I want to reminisce.









No comments: