Sunday, January 06, 2008

The Belly Dancer

A few days before Christmas, I had a shoot with Crystal, the sister of our friend Fria. Crystal is just visiting the US with her Mom Elma and they've been here for a few months now. The last time she was here was 3 years ago and that was my first photo shoot with her. I always enjoy taking her portraits since she is just so creative that shooting her is a breeze, not to mention that she also have these 'arsenal' of attires and props that it's easy to have a variety of the photos I can make with her.

She just graduated from Assumption last March and was the class valedictorian. This multi-talented lady is just a 'superwoman'. She's a writer, leader, figure skater, belly dancer and the recipient of many national awards. I know she is much more than that. It's always a pleasure having her as my model. By tomorrow she's already on the way home to the Philippines.






No comments: