Sunday, November 12, 2006

Hannah is back


Hannah Parchment, a nine year old girl who lives in the Cayman Islands is visiting us for the weekend. Missy calls her Ate Hannah and enjoys having her around. I took the time to photograph her just in our backyard. I was not able to do a more deliberate photoshoot with her except for some snapshots with my two kids goofing around when she stayed with us for a month in 2004. That was the time the Cayman Islands was devastated by Hurricane Ivan if I'm not mistaken. She was easy to work with and can easily follow my directions. I hope Richard and Ellen will enjoy these photos just like I enjoyed photographing her. She never complained and I never heard her ask how many more shots I have to make. I was fast anyway and I only worked with a reflector. With David and Missy, that's a given. Well, that's one disadvantage of using your kids as models but they have tons of their own pictures and hopefully someday, they're going to appreciate that.















No comments: