Wednesday, April 04, 2007

My Blog has a Mirror Site

I just want to let you know that my http://www.arielmagno.blogspot.com/ has a mirror site and it's is http://ayimagno.multiply.com/. I always write my original posts in 'Blogger' and since I allow cross posting between the two sites, any post I make automatically gets to be viewed on the two sites. The problem is there are still some kinks on the 'Multiply' site. One time, a post still in draft found it's way to the 'Multiply' site so there were times I would 'hide' my blog in the Multiply site. Sometimes, the cross-posting doesn't happen at all thus the mirror site is not really complete. Also, if people wrote comments on the Multiply site, I don't get emails like I'm supposed to informing me about new comments unlike 'Blogger'. I'm sorry about that. Any comments (not spam) are greatly appreciated. Bottomline, the original blog in 'Blogger' is the best bet for complete postings and the Multiply site contains a link to that.

No comments: