Wednesday, December 20, 2006

David and Missy's Holiday Show

Yesterday was a busy day. Aside from the oath taking for citizenship, the kids also had their school Holiday Show. Missy's class together with another class sang a couple of songs mostly Christmas carols. With David, they included two songs from the movie 'High School Musical'. Unfortunately I was not able to take good pictures of Missy during the show. I asked her on where she's going to stand and I positioned myself accordingly but when their class started their performance, I was on the wrong side of the venue and got stuck there until their show ended. So much so for trusting a 5 year old for being sure where's their left or their right. With David, I still was not able to get the perfect spot and he was just lost in a sea of faces. Anyway, I was able to squeeze one good shot of him without offending the person next to me. Here are some photos mostly before and after the show.










































Missy with her friend Lauren.

No comments: