Wednesday, January 17, 2007

My Amazon aStore


I just joined Amazon.com's Associates specifically their 'aStore' where I can put up a store of products selected by me. I can also put up box links to products from their website but they will be the one to automatically advertise specific items I have no control of. For the meantime, I'll try this aStore. It's my nature that when I buy something I always want to check out the reviews first, comparing them to similar products, asking questions if it's a good value for money, etc. I check the features and specs. well too thus 99% of the time I have no regrets because I did my homework.

In my aStore, I have the ff. categories which of course caters to my needs but I'm pretty sure will be usable for certain people too.

Books-Photoshop, Portraiture and Lighting
Office and Mobility
Cameras and Photo
Travel and Lifestyle
Magazine Subscriptions.
I added some personal descriptions to most of the products I included.

This is just a preliminary store list as I've just started to make an inventory of things I usually use and/or will recommend.

To view, please click HERE or click on 'Links' on the top right portion of this blog. It will be permanently included there.

No comments: