Saturday, January 06, 2007

Disneyworld Video Clips

First time I've uploaded videos here in my blog from a Fujifilm Finepix Z3 digital camera that Ophine was mostly using. It can take TV quality Mpeg-4 videos. The quality is very acceptable when viewing with Windows Media Player but after uploading to Videoegg.com which converts it to flash format, there is some loss in quality. I tried uploading first to Google video which has a larger frame/monitor size but uploading takes forever so I removed the embedded videos and decided to just use Videoegg. I'm just not sure if these videos can easily be seen with a dial-up connection. Comments are welcomed.

On the way to the park




Meeting Mickey




Barnstormer Kiddie Coaster at Magic Kingdom




Entering Epcot




Test Track





Mission Space



Dollmaker in the Germany pavilion at Epcot



Meeting Mulan and Mushu

No comments: