Sunday, April 26, 2009

My Bad

Gosh, what's with this Multiply! I'm trying to cross-post a few recent updates from my Blogger site and some old threads and whatever went back to circulation. And those that are supposed to be here as recent were not even cross-posted. 'Happened a long time ago and now this again.

Sorry guys for flooding your 'Inbox' just in case. I'm not sure if I'll try again but then again one more time. I hope that my older posts from some years back won't come up. That's what the archive is for anyway.�

2 comments:

binay said...

ayi, facebook ka na kasi :)

Ayi said...

Ewan ko ba. I haven't decided to go for it but for now it's no go.I'll look into it some more this summer. If ever, I would still need to keep Multiply since that is the mirror site of my blogger site. Baka mamaya, biglang magsara ang Google. ;)