Monday, July 02, 2007

When I Was 9 Months Young


I already had this scanned photo of myself for some time now. I "ran across" it today while surfing through my different photo folders and so I decided to tweak it, enhance it and just improve it, so here's the final outcome. That other shirt on the bottom right corner belongs to my twin brother Gary. My sister said David looked like me when I was his age.


I don't even know who took this photo. I can only think of two persons. It's either my dad or my mom but since my dad is also a photo/camera enthusiast like me (I obviously got the bug from him) and this photo is compositionally very good, then it is likely, he took this photo.


Oh, how different are the playpens from the 60's, all wood and not even a single plastic part.




'Before' photo:


No comments: