Thursday, August 31, 2006

Some Family Photos




























Most of these photos were made when we were in California in April. Just a few months dated. They are my willing, sometimes not so willing models. Especially my kids, David and Missy, they always ask how many more before it's done. To them 2 or 3 is alright, 6 is too much but as a photographer even in my film days, whenever the light is great (tip#1-most important!!!), the location is quite good (tip#2), I may take as many as 15 shots up to one roll 36-exp. film just on one or two shooting angles. Now with digital, I take even more (tip#3). I just have to coax, plead, beg & sometimes bribe my kids. Usually, a dollar each is good enough but not always. They're not sophisticated enough to ask me for their own TFP or TFCD. Well, Missy is more willing than David and I'm happy with that. With David I just make more candid shots. There were times, Missy was the one who asked me to take her pictures.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Missy is as beautiful as her mom!!!!

Ayi said...

Thanks Pauline. I'm sure Ophine will be pleased to hear that.