Monday, November 12, 2007

Georgia On My Mind

Our trip to Georgia will not be complete without enjoying my passion. Obviously, making photos. Given the choice, my style of shooting is very deliberate, very technical. I choose the location and the time, sometimes waiting for that golden hour. I also use a tripod and plan everything especially for some 'nature' shots but since our trip was not really intended for me to do this, I still wouldn't miss this opportunity to capture a few shots of subjects that tug on my heart strings. Wherever Larry and also Ed would bring us, I would try to 'learn to see' what kind of images are available and just do my best to capture it. I didn't get the chance to do a lot but I'm happy with how some of the images below turned out. Now, I can truly 'feel' that song by Ray Charles. When I can do this again in the future, I probably will be able to sing the song. Well, not really...that would be dreaming.










I was able to get some grab shots too of the view while we were on a bluff on a separate property overlooking both Georgia and Alabama. I 'stitched' 3 photos together to form a panorama of the view. Click on the photo to enlarge it. I just have to disable this feature on the photos above, sorry.





No comments: