Thursday, August 30, 2007

Pinoy Transformers: Generation 2

I'm not sure if Hasbro made this 'pinoy transformers' for real as in real tangible toys a child can play with but I got these images from an email forwarded to me. Nevertheless, if these images were done from scratch using an image editor like Photoshop, then these are some amazing work of art that truly came from a super talented artist and at the same time a serious Photoshop expert.

The vehicles depicted here are the most common modes of transportaion in the Philippines and it just brought some memories of anything related to 'driving' back there and that includes traffic, road, people, travel and places. I have always believed that any Filipino driver especially a city driver can drive anywhere in the world due to the 'expertise' they attain in time as they drive through some quite hazardous and horrendous driving conditions that can exist anywhere in the world. I know, I drove in Metro Manila for almost 15 years before I moved to America. When we went home a few years ago, it took me two days to adjust with my driving but after I 'adapted' my driving and mindset back to the old days, it was smooth sailing for the next 6 weeks.


















No comments: